Mango Paving & Landscaping Ltd are product handlers only and therefore do not guarantee these products. There is a Manufacturer/Supplier warranty as detailed below. We do not offer an installation warranty on the assembly of temporary structures.
Sheds Product Warranty Only (no installation guarantee)
Products are covered by a 12 month guarantee subject to the following terms:
• Roofing felt is guaranteed for 12 months from installation date with the exception of damage which has resulted from extreme weather (storm damage) or from foliage (ivy growth, tree branches) or washing lines.
• Ironmongery is guaranteed for 12 months from installation date.
• Timber is guaranteed against rot for 12 months from installation date.
• Timber movement and water ingress are not covered by the guarantee.
The guarantee will be deemed invalid if-
• Mango did not install your product.
• The base upon which the product is assembled is not suitable. All buildings should be assembled on a solid and level base constructed from suitable material.
• The product was installed less than 6’’ away from any walls, fences or plants. (Applies to shed walls only)
• The product has been customised or adapted in any way.
• At any point after assembly the building has been in contact with any soil trees plants or exterior walls which could allow moisture to penetrate the timber.
• Any timber has been cut, pierced or drilled without a subsequent application of approved cut-end treatment.
• Damage has been caused maliciously.
• The eventual claimant was not the original purchaser of the product.
• For kerbside deliveries for self installation it is the customers responsibility to ensure the shed ordered will fit in the intended place. The restocking charge for items returned is £180.
• For all of our products it is the customer responsibility to ensure someone is available to assist in the unloading of goods on arrival. Our Kerbside delivery policy is to deliver the product to the nearest point deemed safe by our driver.